Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Morning, All is Well


I finally got sick of working from my bedroom and have moved into the spare room so that I have my own dedicated office.  I've had a glass desk kit sitting in there waiting to be put together for over a month, so yesterday was THE day.  I'm heading off on a silent retreat next weekend and wanted to come home to something much more organised.  I have a lot of cleaning up to do as it *was* the spare bedroom until the bed broke while moving it around - that HAD to have been a sign, right? Now it's MINE!  ALL MINE, I tell ya!  (Except for when we have visitors and then we'll move the sofa bed in the lounge in for them to sleep on)

The serenity I feel while sitting in this space is just glorious.  I can hear birds singing and look on roses and trees. I did in my bedroom as well - every room of this house has beautiful views, but our next door neighbour is into woodwork and his machines made it difficult to focus at times.  I'm one who really likes to only hear nature.  Plus, if people came to visit I was always missing them because my room is at the back of the house.  This one looks onto my front porch.  I really have to look at a Bagua and see what that means in terms of abundance and make corrections if I need to!  I'm no feng shui expert by ANY means!

The revamp of shanwatts.com is coming along.  My trial of Tech Magic continues and so far appears to be a huge success!  As a result, I'll be launching a subscription service to it in early December.  If you'd like to have extremely cheap IT support with a 24 hour turnaround with answers to all the little things that you don't want to pay a fortune for, I invite you to sign up for my newsletter.    There'll be more to come about how Tech Magic works in my November issue.

I originally only logged on to have a look at site traffic and then the mood took me to post.  It's now 2 hours later and my stomach is rumbling!  I need some breakfast and then to get into the housework.  Don't you love it when you feel so much passion for something that when you're involved in it time takes off at the speed of sound?  As you can see, I have much cleaning to do, so it's time to get a move on!

It's Saturday morning, and all is indeed well.  In fact it's spectacular :)

No comments: